Thread: Info On Train

Default Info On Train

I Vaguely Remember This Song Being Played At Either Pepperbelly's In Fairfield Or Moes Alley In Santa Cruz. Is This The Song That Dave Said Appeared On The Japanese Release Of "meniketti Live In Japan"? If It Is This Song Rocked... And I Would Love To Hear It Again In Santa Rosa, Or Bourbon St. This Weekend.

Yes, Sinbad... TRAIN is KILLER! It was played at Santa Cruz and Fairfield, if I'm not mistaken. Great live tune.

It does indeed appear on the Japanese release of Meniketti (not LIVE IN JAPAN!)
    Cutting 'em down to "sucker size" since 1996.

After playing it in Fairfield, I yelled out "thanks for playing that, Dave!" ...And he heard, and said "you're welcome."

It will be played this weekend. Looking forward to playing with the band again. It's been a a long time.

Talking train

can't wait to hear it again this weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks dave for putting it in the set again the song rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rock on from the delta

galen stockdale

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Meniketti
    It will be played this weekend. Looking forward to playing with the band again. It's been a a long time.
    WOO-HOOOOOOO! THANKS DAVE! SOoooo lookin' forward to this!! Still haven't got it on cd, & haven't heard it yet.

FYI- It wasn't played in the Cruz in Feb., cuz Dave wasn't feelin' well. It was on the setlist, intended to be the closing number...but didn't get played.

Glad it will be This Time!!
    "Negativity isn't good for the soul." ~Phil Kennemore