Thread: anyone here currently live in Hawaii ?

Default anyone here currently live in Hawaii ?

I have been wanting to taste-test some Hawaiian liquor. I have found some at the local liquor store, but being in a small town Virginia, not much of a variety. Also, what they have is only in large (5th) bottles. I would rather have an assortment of small ones to sample. I dont drink much. I think I had 2 or 3 beers last June, and have sampled some local moonshine when there is a new flavor to try, but not really a "drinker" (anymore). I would be more than happy to pay for shipping etc..., if someone could help. Thanks..

I don't live in Hawaii, but I prolly drink enough to displace Maui..

I've sampled some of the "moonshine" from local liquor stores, advertised as "apple cinnamon spice" and "pina colada", but it's barely 40 proof-if that-and its pricey. That's not true moonshine, but it sure sure is tasty! Maybe I will purchase some and spike it with Everclear to meet my standards..

To the point of your post, sorry, I know I'm of no help...

What the hell, might as well drink up since the country is going to shit anyway...

Thanks, Obama....
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

yeah, 40 proof isn't the real stuff. The stuff I usually sample is home made. The good stuff. I dont make it, though.