Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vegas Show @ Vamp'd

Quote Originally Posted by kill2grill View Post
    True on that, i'm hoping Squeeze makes it back in for the post-cruise east coast run.
    Perfect opener personally. Especially for the people who haven't expierenced the band live. BAM all cylinders are ignited right away. I just hope with an opener, sound is somewhat dialed in. Looking forward to april 19th that's for sure!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmi D View Post
    Perfect opener personally. Especially for the people who haven't expierenced the band live. BAM all cylinders are ignited right away. I just hope with an opener, sound is somewhat dialed in. Looking forward to april 19th that's for sure!!!
    No doubt, Black Tiger, Open Fire, Meanstreak don't suck either. I have 3 friends heading to Balt. with me this year who have not seen them, really looking forward to it! Can't wait to get their take after the Facemelting. Two week countdown.....(Saw some good videos from OKC)

Ears will be ringing and blown away. Illinois and wisconsin for me!!!

I'm going to see Y&T on 4/13, and can't wait. Does anyone know if they have played Hands of Time, In the name of Rock, or Anytime at all? Down for the Count is my favorite album, and hope to hear some of these. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Leet View Post
    I'm going to see Y&T on 4/13, and can't wait. Does anyone know if they have played Hands of Time, In the name of Rock, or Anytime at all? Down for the Count is my favorite album, and hope to hear some of these. Thanks in advance.
    Unfortunately, not much in the way of that album YET.......but the band has a way of keeping things interesting for everyone, so ya just never know..........

Thanks for the reply, Absworms, I appeciate your information.