Thread: I have 2 albums I would like to have Dave sign

Default I have 2 albums I would like to have Dave sign

I have Struck Down and Earthshaker. I will be attending the March 19, 2014 show at the Chameleon Room in Oklahoma City. Is there any chance that I could get Dave to sign my albums?

Welcome to the forum!

The guys nearly always do a meet & greet after their shows.

~ Jill

I will be there as well, coming down from Wichita. Got my VIP tickets yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by 340 Cuda View Post
    I have Struck Down and Earthshaker. I will be attending the March 19, 2014 show at the Chameleon Room in Oklahoma City. Is there any chance that I could get Dave to sign my albums?
    I was able to get them to autograph my facemelter cd when they played out at lake Afton a few years back. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that might have been Phil's last show? I can't wait to see them again !

VIP tickets? I did not know one could get VIP tickets. Did you buy them through the venue (Chameleon Room) or the Y&T website? I live in Wichita too. I was supposed to go see them at Lake Afton, but did not go because I figured the fast-moving incoming thunder storm would rainout the show.

Thank you for the information! Will stick around after the show.

Quote Originally Posted by 340 Cuda View Post
    VIP tickets? I did not know one could get VIP tickets. Did you buy them through the venue (Chameleon Room) or the Y&T website? I live in Wichita too. I was supposed to go see them at Lake Afton, but did not go because I figured the fast-moving incoming thunder storm would rainout the show.
    I bought the tickets through the venue

I will be at the April 19th show driving from STL so I hope I get to the chance to meet the guys and you Jill. This will be my first Y&T show. I'm excited and can't wait
    Peace, love and blessings

I am going to the Madison show...have been a huge fan since Mean Streak & have never been able to catch a show...am bringing my 17 year old son from SC to WI for the show & yes the trip was planned around the concert...we are absolutely stoked

Quote Originally Posted by hrdwdman View Post
    I am going to the Madison show...have been a huge fan since Mean Streak & have never been able to catch a show...am bringing my 17 year old son from SC to WI for the show & yes the trip was planned around the concert...we are absolutely stoked
    Best show you will see. You WILL NOT be dissapointed