Thread: High End Gear For Sale...Anyone interested?

Default High End Gear For Sale...Anyone interested?

Hi folks! I have 4 amps and a very nice Les Paul up for sale and I was figuring since a lot of this forum is California based and I live in the dead center that some of you musicians might be interested in what I have. I also did not not if it complies with the forum rules to post gear for sale here? So, if I get a positive response from either a forum moderator or a long time member I would be glad to share what I have. It is all posted on Craigslist right now and my Les Paul is on both Craigslist and eBay.

peace out,
    daddy

Quote Originally Posted by daddy View Post
    Hi folks! I have 4 amps and a very nice Les Paul up for sale and I was figuring since a lot of this forum is California based and I live in the dead center that some of you musicians might be interested in what I have. I also did not not if it complies with the forum rules to post gear for sale here? So, if I get a positive response from either a forum moderator or a long time member I would be glad to share what I have. It is all posted on Craigslist right now and my Les Paul is on both Craigslist and eBay.

peace out,
    daddy
    Can you post the link to your listing/s?
    Just went to check and saw a harmony with some other amps and a cab from one person. Is that the listing?
    Can't say I'd be looking for an l.p. but maybe something.
    Best of luck with your gear sales.
    Jim P.

Cool, I can't see anything wrong with posting links. While I am in the middle of a sizable investment in my home studio, I'd like to see it anyway. One never knows...