Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "monsters of rock cruise 2014" !!!

i bloody hate boats!

Ian

Yes, yes, I know there are some "repeaters" but I think about it this way. You obviously can't see all the bands anyway, impossible, so I'll see just the "repeaters" I want to but maybe only one time, (except fot "Y & T" of course,) . Then see all the others I can fit in that I haven't seen before or many years ago, (Quiet Riot and Ratt). Or.....half a set then run to another location and see half a set of someone else. There's loads of ways to do this, and remember, this is just the first announcement. There will definately be something for everyone!

Savings tip: Save all your loose change from today till sailaway, break a bill to get change, you won't believe how much you'll save, it can be your drink package money! Cheers, Lauretta
    Forever, Lauretta!

I can't wait for this! I'm a three-peater. Y&T baby! =)

I'm looking forward to more announcements, just like everyone else, but I have to admit I am looking forward to seeing Ritchie play with Winery Dogs. Can't wait to see Quireboys, too. I missed them last year and I regret it! Lauretta, I like your idea of paying for the drink package with spare change. =)

Hotel has been booked for a month and it was hard to find. If you're even thinking of going you should start looking now! That music festival Lauretta mentioned is making things crazy.

our room is booked in miami, still looking at flights! btw lauretta i have been doing this for years! everytime i change my pants i take the change out of my pockets and put it in a jar by my bed i then move the change to a box in the closet whenever the jar gets full and every two or three years i cash in the change and its always several hundred dollars! its always a nice surprise!!
    sooner or later i will say something stupid, so i will apoligize in advance

Just read Jake E Lee has been added??? Holy shit!
    METAL WITHOUT MERCY!!!

www.myspace.com/metalwithoutmercy

Doro & Rough Cutt make it more tempting for sure....

DAMN! this IS GONA ROCK!!!............. AGAIN!!!!
    sooner or later i will say something stupid, so i will apoligize in advance

OK, this is it, booking weekend........only problem is I can't get thru the booking process for some reason, it's stalling out, won't advance past "How many guests", like the first question, ha! I've tried to book on 2 different computers today so far...... so maybe this time it's not just me! I'll just keep tryin', "L"
    Forever, Lauretta!

ok, going to try for this...no promises!
    live your life as if you have no tommorrow, take no one for granted, and never be afraid to say "i love you"

Tara, that's awesome, do everything you can to make it happen! You of all people should be on that ship next year,

Finally got the Cabin Reservation process all completed. Used my neighbors computer today and they got the site glitch fixed. So.....we are all ready to Rock n' Roll! So now it's what to wear, what to take, what to see and do in Miami Beach before the cruise, have come up with some really fun stuff so far! "L"
    Forever, Lauretta!