brazzers denildiginde aklimiza gelen ilk sitelerden bir tanesi olan Zindia.net, harika bir site olmakla birlikte en guzel porn videolari barindiran muhtesem lezbiyen porno siteleri arasinda yer almaktadir. Ayrica zindia.net sitesi de bir bakima turkiye'de buyuk bir rokettube sektoru acmistir kendine ve türbanlı porno izletme konusunda en guzel sitelerden bir tanesi olmustur. En begenilen brazzers,naughtyamerica,bangbros pornolarini yayinlayan sitemiz guzel bir yer tutmaktadir sektorde. xhamster pornolar acilmiyorsa eger acabiliriz. Ayrica bir diger sitelerimizden de mobil porn ve liseli porno izleyebilirsiniz.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: For The Ladies Attending Concerts - 350,000 volt Lipstick Stungun.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Monterey, California, USA
    Posts
    5,787

    Default For The Ladies Attending Concerts - 350,000 volt Lipstick Stungun.

    Here's something some of ladies might find useful the next time someone at a concert won't take "no" for an answer;

    Lipstick Stungun.

    Available in "shocking pink".

    Too bad it doesn't apply 350,000 volt lipstick - kiss of death!




    .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Moomin Valley
    Posts
    1,994

    Default

    i,m suprised they are legal...i see they don't ship to certain states and you have to have a firearms liscense...

    i,m sure they won't be legal over here...i can just imagine what they would be used for - or (grosly) misused for...

    i have a 'rape alarm' but its quite big...i just use it when i get crank calls....its a shame they don;t make rape alarms that small....
    http://www.myspace.com/scoobysooo

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Monterey, California, USA
    Posts
    5,787

    Default You're probably right.

    Quote Originally Posted by sue-min troll View Post
    i,m suprised they are legal...i see they don't ship to certain states and you have to have a firearms liscense...

    i,m sure they won't be legal over here...i can just imagine what they would be used for - or (grosly) misused for...

    i have a 'rape alarm' but its quite big...i just use it when i get crank calls....its a shame they don;t make rape alarms that small....
    Sue - it was just meant as a toungue in cheek thread. Well...kinda.
    Hearing stories from the ladies here on the forum being harassed at concerts pissed me off.
    Though I will say I can picture some poor lady being harassed and pulling this thing out and really sticking it to'em. Sorry.
    The old saying, "what goes around comes around", comes to mind.

    You're right about the license issue. Same thing goes for pepper spray I think? Not sure about that.

    Anyway......how's the dance number coming? hahahaha.


    Cheers.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Moomin Valley
    Posts
    1,994

    Default

    BUT - they are available...thats whats scary.....

    anyway - the dance number is coming along fine...i just need to get the stamping right...

    (actualy - i,m suprised the lady in question hasn't registered on here...she did get an invite...)
    http://www.myspace.com/scoobysooo

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    orange county, ca
    Posts
    2,282

    Cool

    good work..

    thanks for the link.....
    "when was the last time you heard that?"
    Now Sound Workshop

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Richmond,VA
    Posts
    6,074

    Default

    i might have to look into that!

    tara
    live your life as if you have no tommorrow, take no one for granted, and never be afraid to say "i love you"

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    2,392

    Default

    Whatever happened to the good ole fashioned throwing your water in the stupid fool's face? It shocks them long enough for a large man (in this case husband who was in the bathroom) to come back and defend your honor. The Avalon, June 2005.

    Sometimes I wish I had monster arms so that I could throw down.



    Quote Originally Posted by toyhouse View Post
    Here's something some of ladies might find useful the next time someone at a concert won't take "no" for an answer;

    Lipstick Stungun.

    Available in "shocking pink".

    Too bad it doesn't apply 350,000 volt lipstick - kiss of death!




    .

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Monterey, California, USA
    Posts
    5,787

    Default Don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rycher View Post
    Whatever happened to the good ole fashioned throwing your water in the stupid fool's face? It shocks them long enough for a large man (in this case husband who was in the bathroom) to come back and defend your honor. The Avalon, June 2005.

    Sometimes I wish I had monster arms so that I could throw down.
    It was all those stories that you guys passed along here about guys grabbing etc and taking no for an answer.
    I'm certainly old enough to know that's old as the hills. These days though a lot more dangerous things happen though. The stories passed along here pissed me off a bit and made me think.
    If anything ever happened to my daughter don't know what I'd do.
    I don't think this lipstick thing hurts the attacker - just buys you some time maybe?
    I really wish it was as easy as throwing water at the guy. Hmmmm.

    Cheers.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Fairfield, CA, USA
    Posts
    12,423

    Default

    This is a MUST buy for ALL the ladies!

    Just think of the fun you can have when your boyfriend/husband flirts with some other chick at the gigs!

    "Hey, baby... what's your na.. BZZZZ BZZZ ZAPPO BUZZZ BZZZZZZ"

    "Fuck, what was I saying?"
    Cutting 'em down to "sucker size" since 1996.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Marina, CA
    Posts
    6,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toyhouse View Post
    You're right about the license issue. Same thing goes for pepper spray I think? Not sure about that.
    Yes, you're right Jim. You have to go to a class to learn how to NOT spray it in your own face.



    Michael
    In loving memory

    Daniel Eric Madden
    May 11, 1957 - May 19, 2012


    I'll meet you in the next world... don't be late.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
radyo dinle radyo dinle radyo dinle
german porn xnxx pornolar sikiş porno izle