PDA

View Full Version : Info On Train

SINBAD
09-07-2005, 08:34 AM
I Vaguely Remember This Song Being Played At Either Pepperbelly's In Fairfield Or Moes Alley In Santa Cruz. Is This The Song That Dave Said Appeared On The Japanese Release Of "meniketti Live In Japan"? If It Is This Song Rocked... And I Would Love To Hear It Again In Santa Rosa, Or Bourbon St. This Weekend.

Jeff "Rowdy J" Kehr
09-07-2005, 08:48 AM
Yes, Sinbad... TRAIN is KILLER! It was played at Santa Cruz and Fairfield, if I'm not mistaken. Great live tune.

It does indeed appear on the Japanese release of Meniketti (not LIVE IN JAPAN!)

bosk1
09-07-2005, 09:46 AM
After playing it in Fairfield, I yelled out "thanks for playing that, Dave!" ...And he heard, and said "you're welcome." :bigeyes:

Dave Meniketti
09-07-2005, 10:21 AM
It will be played this weekend. Looking forward to playing with the band again. It's been a a long time.

rio vista y&t fan
09-07-2005, 07:51 PM
can't wait to hear it again this weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks dave for putting it in the set again the song rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rock on from the delta

galen stockdale

Terr
09-07-2005, 10:26 PM
It will be played this weekend. Looking forward to playing with the band again. It's been a a long time.

WOO-HOOOOOOO! THANKS DAVE! SOoooo lookin' forward to this!! Still haven't got it on cd, & haven't heard it yet.

FYI- It wasn't played in the Cruz in Feb., cuz Dave wasn't feelin' well. It was on the setlist, intended to be the closing number...but didn't get played.

Glad it will be This Time!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: