PDA

View Full Version : Santa Rosa Song Request

thinlizzy
09-02-2005, 09:37 PM
Time to belly up to the bar and suggest what you would like to hear. I know Terr has a bone on for the Train. Good luck bro with that one. I myself again for the trillionth time in respect for the unveiling of Phil Lynott's statue last month humbly request " Dedication " BTW what was the last cover tune Dave did ? Anyone. In da past I have been harping on Dave about MI stuff, well I still dig that shit but since I have been playing so much of IRWT I gotta pull a switch sorry.

My request is "I 'll Keep Believin " or anything acoustic as I have yet to see Dave do the acoustic thang. I have seen John working the Tak but I would love Dave to do a little bit of the acoustic stuff as the sound is like angels in a church. :guitarist

Terr
09-02-2005, 11:37 PM
The last cover toon Y&T did was Inside Lookin' Out, originally done by Grand Funk, who actually got it from Eric Burdon & the Animals.
Anuzza cover I missed-dammit- was One Way Out by the ABB...
...which has a similar riff to MOBY DICK...which they did a lil tip-o'-the-hat to last year.

The only cover DMB has done is Loan Me A Dime, originally by Boz Scaggs & covered beautifully on On The Blue Side...which we often get LIVE but minus the keyboard "horn section". Sure would be cool to get the horns this time around... :headbang:

:hmm3grin2 :hmm3grin2 :hmm3grin2 :hmm3grin2

Terr
09-03-2005, 12:50 AM
Jill singin' backup on Tell Me [Why I Should Wait] would be SA-WEEeeet tooo ...talk about acoustic church music (even has organ) & angels singin'--Electric Angel.
Hope they'll sing it at my wedding too....if I can ever find a suitable match. Hard when yer unique. ha

RaiderHog
09-07-2005, 07:14 PM
LAY ME DOWN!!! thats all i ask! (i meant the song):p