PDA

View Full Version : Bourbon St. Info for all you PARENTS!

Jeff "Rowdy J" Kehr
08-25-2005, 05:16 PM
For those of you who have children who wish to attend the Bourbon St. gig in Concord, I have just been informed that the promotor is able to allow a few UNDER 18 kids into this gig as long as their parent(s) are present. In order to do this, please call the venue and ask for Chris Lommori to get your tickets! Thanks to Chris for "bending" for us on this one!

Also, certain venues (NOT ALL!) will do this same thing in a pinch, but you should always call the venue and ask for someone in charge before bringing your kids. NO TODDLERS as always.

I brought Matt, my oldest son, to a Meniketti gig at The Boardwalk and he LOVED the gig and the atmosphere of the crowd as we were all "studying the master" and pretty much non-responsive all night. :lmao:

I personally won't be able to make the Bourbon St. gig due to my middle son's B-Day party being that day... but I wanted to pass this useful info along to you all to hopefully take advantage of!

fasteddie
08-26-2005, 02:46 AM
:clap2: :clap2: Thanks alot my son has been driving me crazy to try and get him into a show. Hell he will no doubt eat everything on the menu. We will be there as well as the Mistic. We are waiting to here back from them on the venues rules. Hell he could wear hand cuffs if he had too just to see Y&T live. I told him to sign up here and post an ask dave with a roadie internship plee as he could work for free. Man none of his friends would belive him. Just the other day i was driving some of his friends home and poped on 21st centry they sat in the car for a extra few minutes to here it all. Then one made a comment like wow his dad rocks out to Y&T? And his best friend told the new guy he has a picture of Meniketti on the fridge what do you think.
BTW my sons 40gig ipod has more Y&T tracks than any other band on it.
And these kids parents are from the bay area too and must have tought them something at least as far as good music go's.