PDA

View Full Version : Meniketti has it's own home!

Jeff "Rowdy J" Kehr
08-18-2005, 01:16 PM
Thought it was time to split up the band's posts!

Here is where to post your MENIKETTI BAND comments and reviews!

Enjoy!

-J

No Regrets
08-18-2005, 04:36 PM
Cool!!!!! They deserve their own home! :happy:

Babe Magnet
08-18-2005, 06:30 PM
What other band is there?... :uhoh: :p

Click
08-19-2005, 06:36 PM
I see Tony Furtado is moving back to Portland and will be playing a lot in the area. How does this affect the DMB. Will Myron still be playing with Tony while he is in Portland. I've seen Tony several times in Seattle with Myron, that's how I got into him.

Sandman
08-21-2005, 11:03 PM
This section needs a little more attention!! We are only a few weeks away from some kick-ass shows!!

Wish I could answer the question about Myron, but sounds like he/or Dave would be the only ones with an idea. I hope there is no impact, because I believe Myron's vibe really makes these shows and band something special.

Seeing the DMB in Concord about 4 years ago is what brought me here.......was lucky enough that they played quite a few shows in the Bay Area for a year or two after that, several of them admission free. A couple of concerts in the park in San Jose, Contra Costa Fair ( sound check of Mr. Big pre release without finished lyrics ), one really hot day in a San Jose park with Montrose and Starship...a show at Great America through the Bone. More recently I guess was this past winter at the Boardwalk in Sac and Pepperbelly's. Walked away with one of Chris' used drumsticks from the Sac show and one of Dave's promotional picks from Fairfield. Some great memories.

Jeff "Rowdy J" Kehr
08-22-2005, 10:17 AM
As far as I know, Myron is definitely playing the Meniketti gigs.

menikettiyoungfan07
08-22-2005, 07:07 PM
its good to see that meniketti has its own home

thanks Jeff:clap2:

Terr
08-30-2005, 10:54 PM
This section needs a little more attention!! We are only a few weeks away from some kick-ass shows!!

Wish I could answer the question about Myron, but sounds like he/or Dave would be the only ones with an idea. I hope there is no impact, because I believe Myron's vibe really makes these shows and band something special.

Seeing the DMB in Concord about 4 years ago is what brought me here.......was lucky enough that they played quite a few shows in the Bay Area for a year or two after that, several of them admission free. A couple of concerts in the park in San Jose, Contra Costa Fair ( sound check of Mr. Big pre release without finished lyrics ), one really hot day in a San Jose park with Montrose and Starship...a show at Great America through the Bone. More recently I guess was this past winter at the Boardwalk in Sac and Pepperbelly's. Walked away with one of Chris' used drumsticks from the Sac show and one of Dave's promotional picks from Fairfield. Some great memories.

I've got one o' Chris Miller's sticks & a coupla MENIKETTI On The Blue Side picks tooo

Lookin' forward to seein' DMB at The Last Day Saloon in Santa Rosa AND Moe's Alley in the Cruz!! :guitarist Thin Lizzy is comin' back down from Canada for these shows!! ...& he was just here for his first 3 Y&T shows in MAY!!! Great way to ROCK IN the summer & soon ROCK OUT the summer!!

....& can we pre-order that 50th Birthday Bash DVD yet? ;)