PDA

View Full Version : Smilies!

My1MsSteak
09-05-2004, 09:09 AM
Any chance of allowing more that two smilies per post??

Say maybe 4 perhaps??

:tomato:

Even 3 would be nice!!

I admit it ......I'm a SMILIE JUNKIE!

Janine :D

RockUFOrever
09-05-2004, 09:36 AM
step away from the smileys and put them down now before someone gets hurt. :lmao:

2 or 3 would be kool if possible.I second your motion for a few more smileys per post.

babe's babe
09-05-2004, 02:25 PM
Okay, so how do you copy and paste the smileys on your posts?? I'm sure this is a very elementary procedure, but I'm having a brain fade....

Help.

admin
09-05-2004, 03:51 PM
It's just been changed to allow up to 5 smilies per post.

My1MsSteak
09-05-2004, 03:54 PM
:happy:

:banana:

Thanks Dave! Sorry I missed ya last nite! :(

:tomato:

Janine:D

admin
09-05-2004, 03:55 PM
Okay, so how do you copy and paste the smileys on your posts?? I'm sure this is a very elementary procedure, but I'm having a brain fade....

Help.

I just copied this from the "Sticky" called "New Forum Features" at the top of the Technical Questions forum.

How to see and add smilies to your posts:
1. Make sure you are logged in first, then click on the User CP (in the upper left corner of the main menu bar)
2. Click “Edit Options” scroll down to the “Miscellaneous Options” section & choose either the Standard Editor or the Enhanced Interface
3. Click the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of that page.
4. Now when you either start a new thread or reply to one, you will have a bunch of different smilies that show up on the right hand side of your text editing window.
5. If you wish to see “all” the smilies available to you click the “More” word near the bottom of the smilies & a new page will pop up with many more to choose from.
6. Just click on whatever one you like & it will be inserted into your post. You can use as many as 5 per posting.

admin
09-05-2004, 04:00 PM
That's OK Janine, I forgive you, though it's tough to play a gig without seeing you in the crowd. :CRYING:

BTW - I'm not always the admin. Sometimes it's Jeff or Jill. But you guessed right on this one.

Reinie67
09-05-2004, 08:35 PM
See Janinie.... YOU rock!

http://www.joeyalves.com/YaBBImages/smilies/alien.gif

babe's babe
09-06-2004, 02:10 AM
Well would you look at all these cute little guys???

Thanks Dave....it worked. :raiseroof

My1MsSteak
09-06-2004, 08:05 PM
That's OK Janine, I forgive you, though it's tough to play a gig without seeing you in the crowd. :CRYING:

Gosh....I HATE to see a grown man cry! :uhoh3:

I won't let it happen again Dave!

I promise! :)

.......Unless ofcourse I'm :very_firs ....... !!

Janine :D

Stereo Steve
09-07-2004, 09:01 AM

Help.Thanks for asking that question. I wanted to know myself but didn't think to ask. :errrr: There are some pretty cool little guys in there...
:robot:

Montyrob
09-07-2004, 10:08 AM
I love smilies, makes things interesting

http://members.aol.com/browrob549/emo/sw017.gif