PDA

View Full Version : Pick Your Own Title

odtheroadie
08-30-2004, 10:39 PM
From a complete list of Y&T song titles. Then when you say they played my song you really mean they played your song. Plus it will show everyone on the site (and Dave) your favorite Y&T song. And the only real way to do a rating system is only by the number of posts (good or bad), leave the voting to do on the cool polls that youv'e been doing.

Canuck
08-31-2004, 05:47 AM
Good idea, but picking a favourite Y&T song? There are so many good ones.

odtheroadie
08-31-2004, 09:54 AM
But you will always be able to change it yourself if you get tired of that title or want to pick a different song.

odtheroadie
09-02-2004, 12:41 AM
What do the rest of You members think of picking our own title from Y&T song titles ?

Reinie67
09-02-2004, 08:00 AM
as groovy as that may sound, it isn't an option with forum softwares. Typically, you are assigned a title by the group you are assigned to and the volume of posts you have made. Its not like the avatars where you could pick what you want. Of course, if this specific software allows such a thing, it would be cool.... but I have looked at over a dozen forum formats, including vbulletin, and I never saw this as an option.

odtheroadie
09-03-2004, 09:25 PM
Well on the site you made for Joey, you had a title and then we were able to make a comment after our title. Like when I was "Hungry For Rock", I added Ready to Roll. So if the space was just made available you wouldn't have to make a list of Y&T songs to choose from, we all know our favorite one. I guess just adding another piece of info to display about ourselves. It could be cool.

The Rockin' Donkey
09-03-2004, 10:54 PM
I wonder if VBulletin supports such a feature.

Terr
09-05-2004, 12:40 AM
You can add a toon title or whatever at the bottom with yer sig.

I love bein' a Facemelter. If it were to change to a fav song title it would haveta be
21st Century Man

I like it. I'll keep it in my sig. ....along with my fav MENIKETTI song.

Reinie67
09-09-2004, 02:06 PM
Well on the site you made for Joey, you had a title and then we were able to make a comment after our title. Like when I was "Hungry For Rock", I added Ready to Roll. So if the space was just made available you wouldn't have to make a list of Y&T songs to choose from, we all know our favorite one. I guess just adding another piece of info to display about ourselves. It could be cool.

Yes, my site allows you to put in a comment for your avatar, I don't see that this one does and when I was looking, very few do.