PDA

View Full Version : Shrinking avatars ??

Montyrob
08-26-2004, 06:51 AM
anyone know how to do this ? I found a bunch of cool ones but when I try to load them the site says they are to big for here

PiranhaGirl
08-26-2004, 06:56 AM
Rob, read this thread. Nomad has info on how to change the size......

http://www.meniketti.com/vforum/showthread.php?t=4414

:D You're welcome, btw!;) Thanks, Nomad!

Delirious Nomad
08-26-2004, 07:04 AM
No problem.
However, sometimes I run into avatars that are also too big to load up into the "GIFworks" editor that I specified in the "custom avatars" thread.

Good luck.

Montyrob
08-26-2004, 07:12 AM
wHoo Hoo I figured it out !!!!!!

Thanks Nomad and Suz

Montyrob
08-26-2004, 07:43 AM
ok I think I just sent dave some avatars but I cant seem to view them from my sent folder.......is there a way to post them here if they are saved on a hard drive and not on the net ???

PiranhaGirl
08-26-2004, 07:50 AM
ok I think I just sent dave some avatars but I cant seem to view them from my sent folder.......is there a way to post them here if they are saved on a hard drive and not on the net ???
If they are saved on your HD, just attach them like you were doing the other day with all those crazy smilies you were posting.......

Montyrob
08-26-2004, 07:54 AM
Funny thing Suz...I cant remember how the hell I did that !!!!

all I can remember is the attachment LOL

PiranhaGirl
08-26-2004, 07:57 AM
I can see it....you got it right!

Dave Meniketti
08-26-2004, 07:58 AM
Montyrob, no worries, we received them via email. I'll get those buggers on our server sometime today. I have other computer crap I must attend to first this morning at the home base (old cable/dsl router needs replacing).

Montyrob
08-26-2004, 07:59 AM
let me know when I overwhelm you Dave...I'll try to send a few at a time and DEFINATELY let me know if you think they are naughty

Dave Meniketti
08-26-2004, 08:01 AM
let me know when I overwhelm you Dave...I'll try to send a few at a time and DEFINATELY let me know if you think they are naughty

Hell I don't think hardly anything is naughty, but that's just me. ;)

Montyrob
08-26-2004, 08:08 AM
okey dokey LOL you asked for it

PiranhaGirl
08-26-2004, 09:05 AM
Hey Rob, where did ya get the scary clown avatar from? You have any more? Chris (HFT webmaster) would LOVE that! He's big into clowns!! hmm....maybe that explains why he hangs with the guys in HFT! :p

:lmao:

Montyrob
08-26-2004, 09:12 AM
I got scarier ones than this suz...lots more, Dave will be posting a bunch I sent at some point and then I'm sending the naughty ones as well

Terr
08-27-2004, 01:42 AM
Robster-I'll have some naughty ones!!!!! terodactyl9@yahoo.com

Surprised you haven't used a Slipknot clown yet. Stumbled across some somewhere. I'll try to find those again for ya if you haven't already got 'em.

Rebby
08-27-2004, 04:12 AM
anyone know how to do this ? I found a bunch of cool ones but when I try to load them the site says they are to big for here

I found it easy to do it this way. Right click on the picture. Click on the tab "open with" and then choose Paint. You then use the tab at the top of the paint tool bar that says "Image" and then click on the tab "Stretch/Skew" You can shrink or stretch the pic to whatever size you want.. and save it.

Works for me!
Rebby