PDA

View Full Version : meniketti.com not responding?

alethea
05-13-2012, 10:58 AM
Hi Jeff,

I only get blank page, tried with Firefox, IE and some Android browser. Any problems or maintenance? Sorry if this question has been asked, wasn't around for a while...

Cheers,
alethea

ian
05-13-2012, 11:03 AM
mines was acting up too..had to go into my history and download from a few days back

Ian

Eddietherocker
05-13-2012, 04:40 PM
I been having the same problem too for a few days, I posted something
on Daves facebook. Seems like only the front page its not loading up
at least on my end :spacecraf

ian
05-13-2012, 05:04 PM
yip only the front page...if you get inside its fine

Ian

mikel
05-13-2012, 07:04 PM
I too have experienced these issues.

pbr43
05-13-2012, 08:49 PM
had this problem too. used this as a bookmark & has worked fine sincemeniketti.com/index.html

Dave Meniketti
05-13-2012, 09:40 PM
We've been having a problem with reaching the Y&T home page for the last few days by simply typing the url, like we all normally do. But as you said pbr43, if you add the /index.html at the end, it shows up.

I've been trying to get to the bottom of the problem since Friday, but the tech support people that deal with our server are a little less efficient than the 24/7 they claim, so we wait until Monday for an answer.

However, it will be kind of a moot point because we are moving to a new server come Monday anyway. Been wanting a newer, faster, more up to date server for awhile and now is the perfect time to do it. Plus, in the last week or more someone hacked into our email server and has been sending spam worldwide using our email server. Hopefully they didn't hack our homepage as well, but like I said, it should all be moot with the newer, safer, OS on our new server coming shortly.

StruckDown Forever
05-14-2012, 02:28 PM
Plus, in the last week or more someone hacked into our email server and has been sending spam worldwide using our email server.

Hmmmm... maybe this explains the unusual amount of spam I've been getting in my Yahoo inbox?

As for me getting onto the forum? I haven't had any problems.

Michael :Emotesnoopy:

Jill Meniketti
05-14-2012, 02:43 PM
Hmmmm... maybe this explains the unusual amount of spam I've been getting in my Yahoo inbox?

From meniketti.com or our IP? If no, then it's unrelated.

~ Jill