PDA

View Full Version : Meniketti Band Future

The Garage Sale Man
09-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Dave,

I understand if your are not ready to talk about this subject at this time.

I was just wondering if anything is in the works in the near future for another solo project and possible live shows.

I can see you are quite busy with Y&T for the rest of this year, just wondering if something might happen in 2012 with DMB ?

Thanks,GSM

The Garage Sale Man
09-02-2011, 11:53 AM
I was hoping for a few local bay area show mabey early next year...:smilepopcorn:

The Garage Sale Man
09-08-2011, 09:43 AM
??? Is mum the word i guess....

Dave Meniketti
09-09-2011, 01:09 AM
Funny you mentioned it, I was just listening to some cuts off the Meniketti cd and really looking forward to doing some shows. Of course now is not the time to do anything about this, but I will be seriously doing something about this as soon as I have any time off from touring with the Y& T boys.

StruckDown Forever
09-09-2011, 12:04 PM
Dave, I just turned our young guitar player onto both albums, he's a blues fanatic and digging them both.

Michael :Emotesnoopy:

Tough Luck Ave
09-09-2011, 08:45 PM
Right on Dave! Your Solo stuff is great! Great memories for all the Meniketti shows I saw. Here's to your future creativity.

Stereo Steve
09-09-2011, 08:59 PM
Oh Yeah! Music to my ears!!!

bassangel69
09-11-2011, 10:45 AM
I just need enough notice! I was fortunate enough to see your last show you played with them...would love to see another one.

Tara

Robert
09-11-2011, 11:42 AM
I went to all the meniketti shows at the little fox in Redwood City, some great shows, i would definitely be down for any shows in the bay area.

Starbright
09-12-2011, 10:49 PM
I'm going to keep praying and waiting would love to attend another gig in the near future!!!!

bosk1
09-20-2011, 04:29 PM
Funny you mentioned it, I was just listening to some cuts off the Meniketti cd and really looking forward to doing some shows. Of course now is not the time to do anything about this, but I will be seriously doing something about this as soon as I have any time off from touring with the Y& T boys.

:eek: SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best music news I've gotten all year!

EDIT: Oh, wow. I didn't know we had an Opeth emoticon. {Cookie Monster}

SusanRocks
09-20-2011, 09:41 PM
Wooooo Hooooo!!! That would be AWESOME, Dave!! :00000003:

I'm doing the happy dance, well not really... I don't dance, but I'm definitely smiling with anticipation. Big Time! :clap:

Terr
09-29-2011, 04:14 PM

Yay, HOORAY & farkin' A !!!

Tough Luck Ave
10-22-2011, 05:20 PM
Hope to hear the MENIKETTI CD songs played live again in the future.
No Lies, Mr. Big, Tough Luck Ave, I can't Take it, Hard as I try, Its Over, All in this together.

Tough Luck Ave
12-02-2011, 12:42 AM
Someone said somewhere that Dave said his new Solo album was almost complete?

It would be great to hear more about it and maybe hear some samples?

RockHard
12-11-2011, 11:31 AM
Sign me up for that... Just don't forget the die-hards here on the East coast, "Mister Blister". ;)

:00000003:

:beer:

layla915
12-18-2011, 02:30 PM

{Death Metal}:emoteTheWave::1luvu::smilehooray: :slayer_smile: :party01::guitarist:Emotesnoopy:{Cookie Monster}:lovies3d::emotePartySmiley::1273::bow: :bow: :bow:

TC from NZ
12-21-2011, 05:36 PM

Love that CD. Listening to it right now.

YNTROX
01-11-2012, 03:15 PM
Hi Dave -i know it may not be something on your mind at this time but if and when you ever get back into the Meniketti band will you bring back the original band members?
thanks
KennyC

bjaramil
03-17-2012, 08:18 PM
Sometimes I set Mister Blister on repeat in my car for HOURS at a time!
The Meniketti birthday bash in 2004(?) was soooo amazing...one of my favorite concert memories...