PDA

View Full Version : Lay Me Down LIVE FROM JAPAN

Jeff "Rowdy J" Kehr
06-05-2011, 09:20 PM
I know this has been discussed before but DAMN! Does that version "move" you or WHAT?!?!?

The end solo is a masterful piece of work. I listen to it often. Over and over again. Still amazes me.

If you don't have the LIVE IN JAPAN CD, track it down, find it, buy it. You will NOT be disappointed.

mikel
06-05-2011, 09:39 PM
+1

CaboKat
06-05-2011, 11:20 PM
I know this has been discussed before but DAMN! Does that version "move" you or WHAT?!?!?

The end solo is a masterful piece of work. I listen to it often. Over and over again. Still amazes me.

If you don't have the LIVE IN JAPAN CD, track it down, find it, buy it. You will NOT be disappointed.

OH! Don't even get me started! My favorite on that CD! LOVE IT!!

-Kat

RockUFOrever
06-06-2011, 09:09 AM
get ya summmmmm

http://youtu.be/_1OYNutdGYI

Lay me dooooooooooooooooooooooooown

The Garage Sale Man
06-06-2011, 09:19 AM
I listened to it a few times last week by chance, it was really cool !!

Dave Meniketti
06-07-2011, 01:22 PM
Hey that was cool to see. Don't have to ask me what one of my fave songs on the Meniketti CD is. For me, it's in the top 3 on that CD, especially after playing it live.

RockUFOrever
06-07-2011, 05:10 PM
Dave I made that montage with my pics just so people could get a taste of Live Meniketti,nothing like the real thing though.Sure would be nice to see some Meniketti solo tunes live again someday.

RaiderHog
06-09-2011, 08:18 AM
ive said it before i'll say it again! this song is my FAVORITE Meniketti song LIVE! after seeing dave perform it for the first time! all i wanted to do was run home and!?!?!? well!!! you know!!!{blue}

The Garage Sale Man
06-09-2011, 11:48 AM
I would like to hear Y&T do this live, it wouldn't be to big of a sin , right?

Its very Y&T ish anyway....please consider that guys :00000003: just sayin ya know

trust me IT WOULD KILL :emoteTheWave:

Dave Meniketti
06-10-2011, 08:51 AM
The problem with doing any Meniketti songs with Y&T is that we already have too hard of a time fitting songs into a 2 hour set as it is with just Y&T tunes. A Meniketti band of some sort will be playing again, I guarantee that.

Jeff "Rowdy J" Kehr
06-10-2011, 08:51 AM
A Meniketti band of some sort will be playing again, I guarantee that.

{Death Metal}{Death Metal}{Death Metal}

Oh. Yeah!

rio vista y&t fan
06-10-2011, 10:00 AM
The problem with doing any Meniketti songs with Y&T is that we already have too hard of a time fitting songs into a 2 hour set as it is with just Y&T tunes. A Meniketti band of some sort will be playing again, I guarantee that.

Meniketti band rides again!!!

Galen Stockdale

RockUFOrever
06-11-2011, 08:32 AM

OHHHHHHHHHHHh YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA {Death Metal}{Death Metal}{Death Metal}

Belg
06-12-2011, 03:59 AM

You said it right, track it down if you dont't have, i listen to it every week over and over (like most of the Y&t and Meniketti albums). Buth the live in Japan, amazes me also over and over again.

Layyyyyyyyyyy me dowwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn

bjaramil
06-20-2011, 10:12 PM
<snip>a meniketti band of some sort will be playing again, i guarantee that.

oh hell yeah!!!!

mmandy
07-01-2011, 06:19 PM

That crash you all just heard was Babe Magnet falling out of his chair & running to stand in line at Dave's house to find out where & when.

And seeing that Rowdy already beat him to the front ! :smilehooray: