PDA

View Full Version : meneketti band

Headrush 777
11-09-2010, 07:58 AM
i got on the blues side and its GREAT.
will we see any shows in the near future?

Stereo Steve
11-09-2010, 09:27 AM
We can only hope and pray. It was a sad day when the DMB was put to rest. I love Y&T but nothing comes close to the emotion of Dave, Myron, Chris & Tommy.

Headrush 777
11-09-2010, 12:10 PM
i.ll be praying with you steve:00000003:

RUSHHEAD666
11-10-2010, 01:21 PM
Even though I'm an agnostic, I will be praying with all of you guys too.
Hoping that Dave will some day bring home that blues bacon again!!!

Yummy for my tummy. I mean my ears.

Dave Meniketti
11-10-2010, 04:45 PM
That may indeed happen again. I will be working for a new Meniketti CD for early/mid 2011 and possibly some dates in the summer. Just depends on how things pan out with Y&T's schedule.

The Garage Sale Man
11-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Sweet !! :00000003:

Terr
11-10-2010, 04:54 PM
That may indeed happen again. I will be working for a new Meniketti CD for early/mid 2011 and possibly some dates in the summer. Just depends on how things pan out with Y&T's schedule.

YES! :smilehooray:

toyhouse
11-10-2010, 05:08 PM
How about doing a "live" blues record this time?
I bet you'd have a audience ready and waiting.
Just thinking out loud.
Btw, welcome back.

Jim P.

CaboKat
11-10-2010, 09:04 PM

YAY! Having never gotten a chance to see the Meniketti band, I would LOVE this! :)

-Kat

Mustang Girl
11-10-2010, 10:43 PM
That may indeed happen again.

Wa-hoo! Sounds great Dave! Your birthday bashes were always so cool. Maybe there could be one if the new album.....er.....CD comes out mid 2011. It seems like the timing for a concert on or about December 12th would be quite perfect. Ok, maybe I'm just thinking about myself but there are probably one or two more fans who would think it's a great idea. ;)

StruckDown Forever
11-10-2010, 11:33 PM

WOW!!! :bigeyes:
Dave that would be too cool!!!
Have you talked to the rest of the guys to see if they're available?

Michael :Emotesnoopy:

gman
11-11-2010, 10:43 AM
That is great news. I saw them several times, and I agree, they could get locked into some great jams and musical adventures. It was nice to see Dave venture off into new territory. Myron is an amazing bass player. Hell, they're all good. Really looking forward to it.

spiderman
11-11-2010, 11:56 AM

This the best news today.
can i order a copy in advance?
And will you do Europe??????????

DigiGod10
11-11-2010, 03:34 PM
I love OTBS. Fuckin brilliant.

DigiGod10
11-11-2010, 04:07 PM
And learn how to spell the mans name before you post will you?

I mean its fucking spelled out for you at the top of the page!

Headrush 777
11-12-2010, 02:18 AM

hey buthead...im dislecksick:tsk:

I apolagise to dove meniketti for spelling his name rong.

:sor_1_:

Goingoffthedeepend
11-12-2010, 01:59 PM
This makes my week! 777, you crack me up bro.:lmao:

furukuma
11-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Wow! :00000003:

beautiful dreamer
11-13-2010, 12:15 AM

Tourdates in Us or Europe?

Jolanda

mikel
11-13-2010, 01:11 AM

Digifraud,

Check your own grammar before you cast stones at others. :tsk: Learn to use the apostrophe key too.

man's
it's

Thanks!:00000003:

Headrush 777
11-13-2010, 01:38 AM
Digifraud,

Check your own grammar before you cast stones at others. :tsk: Learn to use the apostrophe key too.

man's
it's

Thanks!:00000003:

i thank you for standing up for a dislecksik brother mikel:00000003:

Babe Magnet
11-13-2010, 10:17 AM
Bluesy please, Dave. :00000003:

Looking forward to it!

RockUFOrever
11-13-2010, 12:57 PM
Just let it rip and flow Dave

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/RockUFOrever/Bday%20bash%202005/bdaybash197.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/RockUFOrever/Bday%20bash%202005/100_4278newfix.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/RockUFOrever/Bday%20bash%202005/100_4209fixed.jpg

oh I'm sorry my pictures suck and I shouldn't show them.

mikel
11-13-2010, 08:42 PM
Just let it rip and flow Dave

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/RockUFOrever/Bday%20bash%202005/bdaybash197.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/RockUFOrever/Bday%20bash%202005/100_4278newfix.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/RockUFOrever/Bday%20bash%202005/100_4209fixed.jpg

oh I'm sorry my pictures suck and I shouldn't show them.

Nice shots Russ.:00000003:

DigiGod10
11-16-2010, 07:13 PM
I at least dont misspell the mans name whose site we are all on.

Dave Meniketti
11-17-2010, 12:43 AM
Well, I already answered this in more detail on another thread, but I will say that the Meniketti band will ride again and most likely next year (2011). I will try to finish my solo CD sometime in the next 7 months and I will be looking to do some UK and European tour dates with the band, as well as a few local shows. I believe now will be the right time to explore that option again and I'm hopeful we can get some interest from the fans to come to the shows. Thanks for the positive vibes about the music.

CaboKat
11-17-2010, 01:35 AM
Well, I already answered this in more detail on another thread, but I will say that the Meniketti band will ride again and most likely next year (2011). I will try to finish my solo CD sometime in the next 7 months and I will be looking to do some UK and European tour dates with the band, as well as a few local shows. I believe now will be the right time to explore that option again and I'm hopeful we can get some interest from the fans to come to the shows. Thanks for the positive vibes about the music.

YAY! Local shows! I will not miss this, this time around!!
I love me some rockin' blues!!

-Kat

steve dawkins
11-17-2010, 07:25 AM
I at least dont misspell the mans name whose site we are all on.

I'm sure the dislexic fisherman was just yanking chains with his spelling mistakes.:lmao:

ian
11-17-2010, 09:15 AM

..and a return trip to sunny Worcester???

ian 8)

rio vista y&t fan
11-17-2010, 11:19 AM

The Meniketti band rides again!!!Looking forward to seeing this band live again.

Galen Stockdale

NastyNole1
11-17-2010, 04:54 PM
Can't wait to see your solo band live, Dave! As brilliant as OTBS is( and I love it), I enjoy your "Meniketti" album even more-it's a monster album!

I'll be there!:yippee:

2sacsuker
11-18-2010, 12:21 PM

Hey Go easy dude....He maybe has a tired keyboard.

But hell yeah bring on me some Dayve moonikatti solo stuff:drinkingbuddies:

toyhouse
11-18-2010, 12:35 PM
Hey Go easy dude....He maybe has a tired keyboard.

But hell yeah bring on me some Dayve moonikatti solo stuff:drinkingbuddies:

hahhahaha, :lmfao:

Jim P.

ian
11-18-2010, 03:20 PM
I had the good fortune to see the DMB..it was the only time I saw them and I met Dave for the first time!

it was amazing...

Myron is the frigging man!

Ian

RaiderHog
11-19-2010, 09:56 AM
I had the good fortune to see the DMB..it was the only time I saw them and I met Dave for the first time!

it was amazing...

Myron is the frigging man!

Ian

i agree, also agree the timing is rite for dave to put this back together and get back out there with new music and the MENIKETTI BAND!

PS; I WILL BE THERE!!

Rock Image
11-26-2010, 02:51 PM
Wa-hoo! Sounds great Dave! Your birthday bashes were always so cool. Maybe there could be one if the new album.....er.....CD comes out mid 2011. It seems like the timing for a concert on or about December 12th would be quite perfect. Ok, maybe I'm just thinking about myself but there are probably one or two more fans who would think it's a great idea. ;)
Sounds like a photo shoot... Meniketti style!!:emotePartySmiley::sulkoff:

Mustang Girl
11-27-2010, 10:51 AM
Sounds like a photo shoot... Meniketti style!!:emotePartySmiley::sulkoff:

Hi Bill! :wavey:

It still makes me smile when I think about that picture I took of you taking a picture of me taking a picture of you at the Mystic back in 2001. :D

Jeff "Rowdy J" Kehr
12-02-2010, 12:15 PM

Yeah, if any of you have NOT experienced the Meniketti band LIVE... you're absolutely missing out on one of the best Blues/Rock shows you'll ever see. Make it a point to come out and support this band, they KILL IT every night!

RUSHHEAD666
12-03-2010, 06:09 PM
Yeah, if any of you have NOT experienced the Meniketti band LIVE... you're absolutely missing out on one of the best Blues/Rock shows you'll ever see. Make it a point to come out and support this band, they KILL IT every night!

HELL YES! Jeff is right on the money!!!

ray41
12-20-2010, 09:08 PM

i hope your uk dates will include newcastle

Gee Gee
01-01-2011, 03:35 PM
To all the members of Y&T and all the Special guests who have volunteered to perform-Phil Kennemore Fund.

Thank you to all it was a Great Show!

A prayer for Phil and his family,

Merciful God, we remember before you all who are sick this day. Give them courage to live with their disease. Help them to face and overcome their fears. Be with them when they are alone or rejected. Comfort them when they are discouraged. And touch them with your healing Spirit that they may find and possess eternal life, now and forever. Amen

Gee Gee

Ditto
03-09-2011, 09:26 PM
IAN!

I remember that show at the ROADHOUSE...In Sacramento....RIGHT! That is where we met and all the forum peeps all got together.

GOOD TIMES

And YEA Myron is AWESOME on that BASS.

It would be great to get that to happen. THe Roadhouse is closed but there are other clubs in the area.

Get all the FORUM people to show up and Dave won't have to worry about INTEREST IN THE BAND! Do I hear SELL OUT!

Lets do it!

Ditto

tchoungwe
03-29-2011, 09:49 AM
I am not believing that, it is the miracle of internet, I am living in my small town near Grenoble in the Alps Mountains, in France (I am French, yes, it is like that,:p)
And just here I read a message of one of the best guitarist I have ever heard !
You Dave Meniketti ? I don't believe that ?? :party06:
I just wanted to tell a little story about the album "On the Blue Side":I bought it in Grenoble in 1997 a very expensive price because it was in import from Japan (about 35, I don't know in Dollars perhaps $45), I didn't knew nothing about what kind of music I should hear ?
But when I heard it at home, I was completely crazy for several months with this fabulous music. :party06:
A great album :5/5 for me :party06:
Just another thing, there is something enhanced in this cd but it is written in Japanese, and that has never worked in my computer ?? :alien2:
One year later this cd was issued with a normal price in France, that didn't care, "On the Blue Side" was already in my head for a long time .
Great thanks :thanx_1::thanx_1:
And this new cd coming is a very great news :party06: