PDA

View Full Version : New users...

Perry
01-27-2009, 11:54 AM
I think I see a name pattern among many of the new users at this forum.
Is someone doing it just for fun? Or is it spammers trying to get in?
Or do I have a vivid imagination? :kopfpatsch:

Jeff "Rowdy J" Kehr
01-28-2009, 12:28 PM
Most of the "pattern-like" usernames are spammers (and/or bots) trying to login to gain access so they can post all their crap.

Luckily, we've pretty much stopped them from doing so at this point.

HAHAHA! :lmfao:

Y&T Fan @ The Cross
02-24-2009, 01:33 AM
hey just a bit of help how do i add a picture to my name like all the other posters do... im not great at computers but am excellent at turning Up a good Y&T song... I have a pic i like to add to my post but i dont have a url
its just a pic thats loaded on my pc.. please help if u can...

Y&T Fan @ The Cross :party06:

Terr
03-05-2009, 11:35 AM
After you log in you'll see "User CP' in upper left where it says "Register" before you log in.
Click on User CP & go to " Edit Avatar" where you can add your photo from your desktop.

You can also add words at the bottom of each post easily in the "Edit Signature" section of User CP. It's not so easy to link to pics there...you have to get them from a Photobucket account or some such place. Once you figure it out tho it's real cool to put nice big photos there to express yourself, like my current guitar photo--my recently acquired '83 Zemaitis!

Another cool thing all new folks here oughta get down with is the "Skins" in the User CP section.
Go to "Edit Options" & scroll down to the bottom & out of the "Forum Skin" section select my fav ---"EvilFuck". Bwa-hahaa