PDA

View Full Version : How do you delete messages?

white_tiger
06-18-2008, 09:17 PM
Thank you in advance from someone that can't figure it out! My messages are full.

toyhouse
06-18-2008, 09:40 PM
Thank you in advance from someone that can't figure it out! My messages are full.

Just check the little boxes next to the ones you want gone - save others if you want.
Then go to bottom, where it says "move to folder", select delete, then click go.
That's it.
Just double check what you're doing so you don't delete something you maybe want to save.

Cheers.

white_tiger
06-18-2008, 10:54 PM
Too late, though! I hope to get more cool messages! :sign53: I had so many cool messages!:poke2: To Me! I was just trying to make room...

white_tiger
06-18-2008, 10:57 PM
They were thoughts in process! Good Accident! :bellyemoticon:

white_tiger
06-21-2008, 03:10 PM
Thank you, Toyhouse. Your response really helped me organize my messages! How cool this is! I was thinking "I want to save the cool, thank you, and welcome messages. I couldn't believe it when I finally :EmoteShrug: discovered the already named folders!

I got a personal message from a Japan fan, and it made my day!

Thanks again! Toyhouse! :bellyemoticon:

Just check the little boxes next to the ones you want gone - save others if you want.
Then go to bottom, where it says "move to folder", select delete, then click go.
That's it.
Just double check what you're doing so you don't delete something you maybe want to save.

Cheers.

toyhouse
06-21-2008, 03:17 PM
Most Welcome.
Glad it helped.
Now I need to clear mine.
Cheers.

Jennette
06-22-2008, 12:34 PM
don't forget to delete the sent ones too!:EmoteShrug:

that was what started the epidemic of clearing your privates!:gig:

toyhouse
06-22-2008, 02:31 PM
don't forget to delete the sent ones too!:EmoteShrug:

that was what started the epidemic of clearing your privates!:gig:

hahahahaha.
I forgot to pass that on.
Not good to clean only half the box........so I've heard. LOL.
Oh boy, lol.

Cheers.

white_tiger
06-22-2008, 06:38 PM
Thanks Jennette! I thought after I made folders, my personal box would be emptied! NOT! :poke2: 50 messages just doesn't seem to be enough when you start chatting w/ this Family! :gig::gig::gig: Tripping, Tripping, Tripping...OH HELP... RESCUE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for laughing at me - I am getting a "kick out of it". Cheers! :beer: (Back to my personal messages...:znaika:)

Darlene