PDA

View Full Version : San Diego

Ezmerelda
03-13-2008, 09:24 PM
Well it seems Former Dirty Girl and I are gonna be in San Diego the same weekend as Y & T !! We are invited to the Nassco Shipyard for the Launch of the USNS Amelia Earhart. Former Dirty Girl and I were stoked enough to be going to that, which includes a Saturday Night Dinner Dance at the Sheraton and a Sunday night Launch at 10 PM.

Then we realized Y&T is playing in San Diego the same freakin weekend!!!!! We adjusted our plans and now were flying in a couple days early to hit LA for one night and then come to the Concert! Yep Thelma and Louise are on the move, getting the heck out of this Frigid Michigan Weather for 5 fun filled days!!!

Whos gonna be there? Whats the Brick By Brick like?

RaceMic
03-13-2008, 09:35 PM
Whos gonna be there? Whats the Brick By Brick like?

Me. :yippee:

Brick By Brick is basically a rectangle room with a stage at one end, a big bar in the middle, and a lounge in the other half. Very small and intimate.

Some of my favorite shows have been at this venue.

If you're in LA Thursday night, you really otta go to the Malibu Inn show. An even smaller bar, right on the beach next to the Malibu pier. Walk on the beach, see Y&T. Awesome.

Considering that Y&T has sold out the 1200 seat Fillmore the weekend before these shows, it's amazing to get to see them in such small, intimate venues in SoCal.

Ezmerelda
03-14-2008, 04:29 AM
Holy crap!! We didnt realize they were in Malibu on Thursday!! Thanks for that info!! Hope to see you there!!:ylsuper:

No Regrets
03-16-2008, 07:55 PM
These posts in the Meniketti section are a tease :(

Terr
03-20-2008, 03:07 AM
Holy crap!! We didnt realize they were in Malibu on Thursday!! Thanks for that info!! Hope to see you there!!:ylsuper:

See ya in Malibu!! :rock: