PDA

View Full Version : Check out my Cartoon

Chris (Savage) Miller
02-06-2008, 10:03 PM
Hey Everybody, remember me? It's Chris, the "Meniketti" drummer. Not many of you probably know this but I have produced and co/created a cartoon series called "Bought The Farm", the premier/pilot episode has already been shown at 4 international film festivals. This week I finally got "BTF" posted on U-Tube, please check it out and pass it on to your friends. Dave actually helped me do some audio mastering for the cartoon, his name is in the credits, thanks Dave :)

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7f4w3O1icI#GU5U2spHI_4

It is 7:30 minutes long and a little naughty ;) .

Enjoy,

Chris Miller

toyhouse
02-06-2008, 10:15 PM
Very funny, good job!
Wouldn't want any milk from that farmer.

-------

Terr
02-06-2008, 10:50 PM
Cool to see something...ANYTHING new here in the MENIKETTI section! :gig:

StruckDown Forever
02-07-2008, 01:43 PM
:gig::gig::gig::gig::gig:

Funny stuff Chris, keep at it. Cartoons are a lost art, man I miss the Bugs Bunny/Road Runner show on Sat mornings.
What are you doing as far as music goes? Playing w/anyone we know?

Michael :Emotesnoopy:

Mike Vanderhule
02-13-2008, 03:53 AM
Very funny! Even better than the first time I saw it.
I love the metaphors for masturbation...LOL
I look forward to the new film...

Jeff "Rowdy J" Kehr
02-13-2008, 04:39 PM
That's GREAT, Chris! :gig:

Somewhore In The Mid-West. :lmao::lmao:

bassangel69
02-14-2008, 08:39 AM
finally saw it...pretty funny schnit!

good luck with the project!

tara

StruckDown Forever
02-15-2008, 02:03 PM
I just watched it again. :lmao:
I passed it on to a few friends who've written back saying..... :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Jimmy CX
02-17-2008, 03:32 PM
Hey Everybody, remember me? It's Chris, the "Meniketti" drummer. Not many of you probably know this but I have produced and co/created a cartoon series called "Bought The Farm", the premier/pilot episode has already been shown at 4 international film festivals. This week I finally got "BTF" posted on U-Tube, please check it out and pass it on to your friends. Dave actually helped me do some audio mastering for the cartoon, his name is in the credits, thanks Dave :)

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7f4w3O1icI#GU5U2spHI_4

It is 7:30 minutes long and a little naughty ;) .

Enjoy,

Chris Miller
Wow! thats Cool Chris!!! And I remember you!!! and the Hi Hat Cymbals also!! ha ha ha... Cheers Stop by Lennon Sudios and say Hey!!! Cheers Jimmy

rio vista y&t fan
02-18-2008, 03:38 PM
Very funny!!! Great job chris.

rock on from the delta
galen stockdale

My1MsSteak
02-18-2008, 03:56 PM
Chris Miller?

Chris Miller who?

ha ha ha

You are so silly!

And so talented.

GREAT cartoon.

I hope it takes off for you.

I'll watch it!

(lovin' the pengy)

Janine :party06:

Chris (Savage) Miller
02-18-2008, 04:18 PM
I just watched it again. :lmao:
I passed it on to a few friends who've written back saying..... :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Thanks for passing it on Michael, it really helps.

In your first comment you asked where I'm playing, lately I've been playing the house gig at the Saddle Rack in Fremont with a killer singer named Monique LeCompte, Monique was a finalist in the "Nashville Star" TV show, we play Thursday-Saturday. Mondays I play at Boswell's in Campbell with a great top-40 band called "Drive" with fellow "Meniketti" alumni Endre Tarczy "ET". Other than that I'm doing a bunch of recording sessions and occasional out of towners with various acts. Hopefully we will have more time/opportunity for the "Meniketti" band someday, we'll see.

Chris (Savage) Miller
02-18-2008, 04:27 PM
Very funny! Even better than the first time I saw it.
I love the metaphors for masturbation...LOL
I look forward to the new film...

YEAH GUY!

Did you say you love masturbation???

Thanks Mike, by the way, you are seriously kickin' ass with Y+T bro', you truly deserve your success, well done.

Chris

bassangel69
02-18-2008, 04:41 PM
well Chris, i haven't known a man who didn't love masturbation...:gig:

Hope to see you play MUSIC sometime again in the future...

(had to stress that because with THIS bunch?...I would have been in trouble!):gig:

tara

StruckDown Forever
02-19-2008, 01:50 AM
Thanks for passing it on Michael, it really helps.

In your first comment you asked where I'm playing, lately I've been playing the house gig at the Saddle Rack in Fremont with a killer singer named Monique LeCompte, Monique was a finalist in the "Nashville Star" TV show, we play Thursday-Saturday. Mondays I play at Boswell's in Campbell with a great top-40 band called "Drive" with fellow "Meniketti" alumni Endre Tarczy "ET". Other than that I'm doing a bunch of recording sessions and occasional out of towners with various acts. Hopefully we will have more time/opportunity for the "Meniketti" band someday, we'll see.

Oh wow? So you're keeping busy, good to hear bud. I know Endre, he and Marty "the hammer" have done some gigs together. Thanks for the update. Maybe I can talk Marty into going to Campbell one night and check you guys out.
Thanks Chris

Mike Vanderhule
02-21-2008, 11:00 PM
Did you say you love masturbation???

Chris

Duh! I'mh doiling itd gright nrow...LOL

Thanks for the compliment bro. You are one bad ass, kick ass, groovin' mutha f*#ker yourself. Always a pleasure to hear you with a band, or in my garage playing those insane, impossible, practice way too much, killer African beats that you do so well. I'll have to come check you out at the Rack.

OK, gotta clean of the damn keyboard again...

bassangel69
02-22-2008, 08:39 AM
:eek:

scarydawn
03-08-2008, 06:43 PM
LOL

but I dont think I will be having milk on my cereal