Terr
08-30-2007, 04:20 AM
Guess I'm gonna have to buy MENIKETTI - LIVE In Japan. :D
I know, I know...shoulda got it a long time ago. :D
Not only will it satisfy my DMB jones...it's got TRAIN on it tooo :party06:

The Garage Sale Man
08-30-2007, 10:23 AM
id like to hear that cd,

kinda bad luck , dave having to tape his first live record sick as a dog for DMB, then has to do the 1st Y&T dvd with a cold also, ., ok dave no more dvds /live cd's during the sick months of the year ! dont get me wrong, i love em all, BUT i guess i would love hearing a well Dave vs a sick Dave, even though he still kicks major ass even though he is sick, which blows my mind how he does that....so im hoping for a all well band performance from dmb and y&t on dvd someday, but what can you do? if your sick your sick i guess , still gotta go to work,,i respect that

Stereo Steve
09-06-2007, 10:05 AM
Hey Terr,
"Live in Japan" doesn't have "Train" on it; the Japanese release of "Meniketti" does. Sorry to dissapoint you on that one.

Terr
09-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Damn. Oh well.
Thanks!

Terr
09-11-2007, 01:27 AM
Yeah!!!!

BillRae
09-23-2007, 01:57 PM

Do you mean "Train,muthafuggin train" by Blackfoot???

Can't be...couldn't be...I SURE HOPE DUH FUCK IT IS!

t'WOULD BE COOLER THAN ICE ON YER ASS! :ylsuper:

RockHard
09-24-2007, 10:49 PM
Sorry, dude. Not the same tune... but excellent nonetheless.

The link is posted above. Dave posted it for the non-import crowd. Give it a listen. You won't be disappointed. :guitarist

:beer:

RUSHHEAD666
09-26-2007, 02:38 PM

Geez Terr!

You never knew about the bonus track for Japan only?? "TRAIN" is an ASS KICKER!!!

Bout time dood.

DrUmM@sT3r
09-26-2007, 10:39 PM
I agree Earl.......................Train is great..............listened to it a few nights ago................and really like the song.

:)

Jimmy CX
10-03-2007, 03:48 PM
Great tune!!! now I wanna jump a train!! or hold one up!!! maybe even just ride in one??? Cool!

Terr
11-03-2008, 09:17 PM
Fasteddie's link ain't good anymore.
Anyone else got a link for TRAIN?

carlt66
11-08-2008, 08:54 PM
bought tickets 2 weeks ago with some of my old band mates in st.louis and we are making the trip to see the show , been a big fan since i was a kid and i'm 42 now and we can't wait see ya there!!!!!

Akiko
11-13-2008, 02:29 PM
With Y&T having successful shows in U.S, Europe and Japan this year, I'm afraid it might not be appropriate to bring this up. I'm just wondering if planning Dave Meniketti Band gigs sometime near future is on your mind.

As a full-time working mother of two kids, I usually listen to CDs at home in small volume while doing chores. But I HAD TO make some time to myself to concentrate on your solo works I recently bought. I was thrilled with On The Blue Side, and even more with MENIKETTI!! So powerful and emotional.

In MENIKETTI, especially I love
Hard As I Try, I Remember, Tough Luck Avenue, Storm, It's Over(killer ballad!!), Lay Me Down, Train

I was told in Y&T Japan site on this matter that Dave's into Y&T works now. That's great with me of course:). But those songs are also too gem not to be never played in the future:emotePartySmiley:

Somebody might have listed this link before,
I Remember
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=CYflF51fagg&feature=related