PDA

View Full Version : S T O R M ! Yes!

Terr
05-01-2007, 12:27 AM
YOUTUBE ROCKS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrLzcuxWmPE

:00000003:

I see Dave posted a vid of Storm here a year ago. Is this the same? Yes, it is.
Anyway... it loads a lot faster. :p

mikel
05-01-2007, 08:47 AM
That song kicks serious ass.:rocker2:

Karl566
05-01-2007, 05:08 PM
(Stone Cold Steve Austin Voice)

CAN I GET A HELL YEAH!

YOU ROCK DM!

StruckDown Forever
05-01-2007, 10:10 PM
If you look at the vid list in the window you can watch the DREAM JAM w/Marty "the hammer", Stereo Steve, and Chaz doing
BLACK TIGER w/Dave. Or...... just click this link..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX90_4uv9-E&mode=related&search=
They kicked ass!!! :00000003:

Michael :Emotesnoopy:

rio vista y&t fan
05-02-2007, 08:06 PM
was just listening to this cd on the way home from work.storm kicks some major butt.the meniketti cd rocks!!!

rock on from the delta
galen stockdale

DrUmM@sT3r
05-02-2007, 08:39 PM
We thru in the Meniketti CD on the way home from the Galaxy, my friend liked "I Remember" and "No Lies" and "Lay me Down" plus several others..............I enjoyed "The Storm" without saying much to them - just listening..........it's a bad azz tune for sure~! :)

Susan
05-03-2007, 07:02 PM
Cool vid thanks for posting that Terr.

Terr
05-16-2007, 04:08 AM
Here's a clip of Until The Next Time that Bill posted @ youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqBf5Nc6UWI&NR=1

Does this Strat have a JUMBO headstock or am I seeing things?
Looks like my Strat. :D

mikel
05-16-2007, 06:47 AM
Does this Strat have a JUMBO headstock or am I seeing things?
:D

It doesn't look like a jumbo. It's hard to confirm either way from this clip.

Goingoffthedeepend
05-16-2007, 09:49 AM
was just listening to this cd on the way home from work.storm kicks some major butt.the meniketti cd rocks!!!

rock on from the delta
galen stockdale

I love this CD. It kinda goes with me everywhere, when I switch cars, in lap top bag, on my IPOD, my kid stole it from me to put it on his IPOD. My wife is probably wondering what the hell is wrong with me. It's simple, I NEED MY MENIKETTI every day. Am I sick? YES, we need more Meniketti!!!:rock:

rio vista y&t fan
06-12-2007, 07:28 PM
i was listening to meniketti on the way home today.this cd never get's old!!!

rock on from the delta
galen stockdale

Terr
06-17-2008, 02:56 AM
Man, watchin' this STORM vid again just now made me MIGHTY GLAD to have seen DMB so many times!!!!!!!!

Lookin' forward to seein' 'em again in the not too distant future....Dec. 12th maybe? :D

The Dream Jam vid of Steve, Chaz, & Marty is really, really, really cool tooo
Where's that ChazaN8or?

Terr
10-02-2008, 02:10 AM
bump

Terr
09-14-2009, 04:57 AM
Gettin' psyched to see Dave with Y&T this weekend!!!! :rocker2:

Lookin' forward to seein' DMB again soon too in the not too distant future.
Glad to hear Dave's got about half of another solo album's worth of material to work on when the new Y&T cd is done!! :headbang:

Life is gooood

bosk1
09-16-2009, 07:48 AM
Steve and I were just talking about this over Labor Day weekend. We really miss the DMB days.

The Garage Sale Man
09-16-2009, 08:37 AM
that was cool watching that vid of "The Storm" again, thats rocks bigtime, with alot of Hendrix in that one !
and then after watching that I clicked on "I remember" video,
SWEET STUFF to start the day this morning

CaboKat
12-04-2009, 11:20 PM
Love this song.. heck, I love em all. This CD hasn't left my car since I put it in a couple weeks ago. Can't get enough! :)

-Kat

NastyNole1
12-16-2009, 07:24 PM
The Meniketti album is a bona fide classic! I particularly like Lay Me Down.(Notice on The Other Side the progression in part of the song is very similar, though much slower 'and lower, as Rescue Me) . I Remember and Storm are great too! Mr Big kicks ass-love the sexual analogies/references all thru that tune.

Love the lyrics in Take My Time! "Some car is blastin Rescue Me, well I guess it must be a sign!" :rock:

Classic melodies all over that album!

Terr
10-01-2010, 06:35 PM
It's raining outside, man! :D

Got into bodysurfing Big Time this week & today was The BEST!
No wonder! A Storm came in from the South & all us sun & ocean lovers got rained out!

I haven't body surfed as good as today since I was bodysurfing nude at Bonny Doon Beach north of Santa Cruz in '81 & all the other nudists were standing on the beach cheering me on!!!!!!!!!
I was freezin' my nards off but all those hot chicks watching kept me warm enuf to put on a good show for 'em!!!!!!!!

Today was GREAT too but Alas--no nekkid wimmin!

STORM!!!!!!!!!!! YES!