PDA

View Full Version : Uploading pictures!

Cozzyandt
08-02-2006, 04:05 PM
I can't upload any pictures through the forum gallery. Is anybody else having this problem?:CRYING: :CRYING: :CRYING:

Cozzyandt
08-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Anybody have any suggestions. I'll keep trying.

PiranhaGirl
08-03-2006, 05:13 PM
I just logged in and uploaded a photo to test it out. I had no problems.

You didn't give any specifics, you just said you couldn't upload.....So you log in, click on "Upload Photos" and what happens for you? At that point you should just be able to browse your PC for the pics you want to upload and submit them..... :confused:

Cozzyandt
08-04-2006, 06:02 AM
I just logged in and uploaded a photo to test it out. I had no problems.

You didn't give any specifics, you just said you couldn't upload.....So you log in, click on "Upload Photos" and what happens for you? At that point you should just be able to browse your PC for the pics you want to upload and submit them..... :confused:

I sometimes get to the second page of upload, where you can rename your photos. Ater that I hit upload again and it goes to a blank page saying that the server (or website) is not found, and to try again or hit back. Alot of times though, I get the error page after I hit the first upload (after I have my pictures addresses in the browse bar). I just bought a new digital camera for the Poughkeepsie show ('cause my old one was broken). It is a kodak, and supposedly the Easyshare software is supposed to make it easy to share pictures, but I have had problems emailing pics to my work address.

Donna
08-04-2006, 06:53 AM
I sometimes get to the second page of upload, where you can rename your photos. Ater that I hit upload again and it goes to a blank page saying that the server (or website) is not found, and to try again or hit back. Alot of times though, I get the error page after I hit the first upload (after I have my pictures addresses in the browse bar). I just bought a new digital camera for the Poughkeepsie show ('cause my old one was broken). It is a kodak, and supposedly the Easyshare software is supposed to make it easy to share pictures, but I have had problems emailing pics to my work address.

I had the same problems uploading my own Poughkeepsie photo's..
I spent hours trying to figure out what the %#%@ I was doing wrong...:bigeyes:

Anyways, they finally uploaded after I changed them to jpg. images....

I hope this helps you out:)

Good luck!
I can't wait to see your photo's:)

Cozzyandt
08-04-2006, 08:19 AM
I had the same problems uploading my own Poughkeepsie photo's..
I spent hours trying to figure out what the %#%@ I was doing wrong...:bigeyes:

Anyways, they finally uploaded after I changed them to jpg. images....

I hope this helps you out:)

Good luck!
I can't wait to see your photo's:)

Thanks Donna... I'll look at my files and give it a shot when I get home!:beer:

Cozzyandt
08-04-2006, 07:51 PM
I finally got a picture to upload. It was an old one, that was not done with the kodak software. So, I'll have to change my pictures, but the kodak software won't let me move them, *(#@!# kodak. I'm too tired to mess around now. My little boy Raggy is crying for me to go to bed.

Cozzyandt
08-05-2006, 06:34 AM
Man... I have tried everything with these pictures. Eventhough my older pictures now open with kodak easyshare... I can upload those, but not the newer ones!:mad: :aargh: :pissed[1] :rant:

PiranhaGirl
08-06-2006, 06:10 PM
What a bummer you can't get it to work! I'd love to see your pics!

I have an Easyshare as well, but hate the software!!! When I transfer my pictures, I always change the destination for transfer to a folder somewhere on my PC, and then after that I don't even use the software....I hate that whole program they have!

arcadeguy
08-13-2006, 01:48 PM
Close IE, Firfox...

reopen IE, Firefix ect and bring up meniketti.com
try uploading then. if it doesnt work, you have a problem on your end.
All users have the same access here except admins.
if you time out = how big is the file?
if you get an error - What is the error?

The photo gallery uses the same database as the forum sxcept it uses a different suffix. Basically the same animal just a different color and she get tempermentral.

I can't upload any pictures through the forum gallery. Is anybody else having this problem?:CRYING: :CRYING: :CRYING:

Mike Appel
08-22-2006, 12:43 PM
Cozz,Piranhagirl has an excellent point.I have Easyshare as well and also hate the software.I ALWAYS save my pictures to the "My Pictures" folder on my computer (go figure).First I let the pictures upload to Easyshare then I immediately save them to a CD.Close the software and reinsert the CD.You should get a windows dialog box asking what you want to with them.At that point I save them to My Pictures.It makes them alot easier to manipulate.Good Luck!