PDA

View Full Version : Killer Video (YouTube)

DrUmM@sT3r
05-12-2006, 10:53 AM
Man does Dave ever stop impressing?

This song has a killer lead guitar solo and the vocals are tasty.

enjoy! got me all stoked! (great song Dave) :clap2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veU56R2k8xM&search=Meniketti

Delirious Nomad
05-12-2006, 10:59 AM
Yep.
This was posted in another thread.
GREAT video!
I added it to my "myspace" so others can see it too.
:beer:

Rock Image
05-14-2006, 08:47 PM
How appropriate that I got to view this video today, On Mothers Day. This song was written with Dave's Mother in mind... As He Remembered!! I've got chills,Again.
(If I'm wrong maybe Dave will correct me.)

ROCK & ROLL GIRL
05-14-2006, 10:30 PM
where was this played?? just curious

It was awesome !!

making me miss the meniketti band badly.

Dave Meniketti
05-15-2006, 04:34 PM
Thanks everybody. This was indeed written for my mother and how appropriate it was mentioned on Mother's Day. This was a video taken in my studio by the Japanese record company to help promote the Meniketti CD in Japan. I never thought I'd actually ever see this video. Thanks for finding it. I too "really" miss the band not playing.

nsw
05-15-2006, 05:12 PM
great song..
and one of my favorites.
if you have never seen a 250 pound 6' 1" tall guy with tears rolling down his cheeks and goose bumps on his arms, you should have been @ paso a few years ago.
that song touches the soul.

Leif
05-15-2006, 05:49 PM
I too, miss your solo act, Dave. Especially at The Little Fox and Moe's. I really hope you can get it going again.

DrUmM@sT3r
05-15-2006, 06:31 PM
Thanks everybody. This was indeed written for my mother and how appropriate it was mentioned on Mother's Day. This was a video taken in my studio by the Japanese record company to help promote the Meniketti CD in Japan. I never thought I'd actually ever see this video. Thanks for finding it. I too "really" miss the band not playing.

Dave,
I really felt like that song/video needed posting (just because it was so good), and I didn't know it was written about your Mom.
Mother's Day was rough here without my older brother, took mom to dinner with my son and girlfriend - we all had a nice time considering.

Meniketti.com is fast to ship orders, I got my order in just a few days which was "On the Blue Side" and "Meniketti" (had to have - I Remember) I'm glad you and Mr Bill Frates enjoyed the post -

On the other side, I'm sure Meniketti band members miss playing with you Dave......but Y&T is the beginning and now reunited, us fans/friends are very happy the band is playing again.

So to our wonderful Mothers', Brothers' and friends/family we miss dearly,
Cheers

See you on the 20th, Oh Dave ? you said you expected everyone to make it within' 500 miles? We are driving 7+hrs and 375-400 miles each way.

Well worth it to see Y&T off as they leave for overseas!

Thanks,
Mark