PDA

View Full Version : Sending messages to band members

Wiley13
04-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Hey All,

I am a newbie to the forum and I look forward to using it often. I am wondering if there is a specific method for sending a message directly to the band members, and if so, would someone be willing to send me specifics?

Thanks much,

Wiley13

RaceMic
04-12-2006, 11:15 PM
Were you at Paladino's? You could have talked personally to each band member for a seemingly unlimited amount of time. You have that opportunity at the end of just about every show, and the boys are very good about spending as much time as possible with each and every fan that waits in line to see them.

You can try the "Ask Dave" section in this forum. He will often come on here and answer many questions.... but you have to be patient, he is a very busy man.

John and Leonard post here sporadically, although their posting frequency seems to be picking up lately. Phil, forget it. He lurks but rarely posts. Try starting a post with the title "A Question for (Name)" and you might luck out.

I have had responses to questions sent to the email addy: info@meniketti.com

Welcome to the forum and good luck!

Jill Meniketti
04-12-2006, 11:15 PM
I am wondering if there is a specific method for sending a message directly to the band members, and if so, would someone be willing to send me specifics?
Welcome to the forum! :welcome:
If the band member has that feature on you'll be able to send an email through the forum. If not, then you can just post a message in the forum. The guys all read the forum. Dave, Leonard, and John all post replies, but Phil's a lurker. :D

You'll find instructions on emailing forum members as well as other useful things in the forum's own FAQ (http://www.meniketti.com/vforum/faq.php?s=&do=search&q=email&match=all&titlesonly=0).

~ Jill

RaceMic
04-12-2006, 11:19 PM
Hi Jill - Thanks for the great weekend. Hope you had a great lunch on Monday. Los Olivos Cafe? Panido?

Wiley13
04-12-2006, 11:31 PM
Hey all,

Thanks for your very swift replies...very cool! To Jill: This is the "Hang em High" sign guy from the Galaxy show and I wanted to thank you once again for your always pleasant way as well as your advice on obtaining autographs from the guys on my "Anthology" album by waiting patiently bt the back gate. The fact that Dave recognized my sign then the band played the song was incredible and the autographs and conversation with the guys made my night. Please extend my profound gratitude to the band. Take Care!

Wiley13

Jill Meniketti
04-12-2006, 11:39 PM
Hi Jill - Thanks for the great weekend. Hope you had a great lunch on Monday. Los Olivos Cafe? Panido?
Thank YOU! We had a great lunch at Pan...Panino...whatever it was, and stopped at a few wineries. That's such a pretty area...even when it's pouring rain. :)

~ Jill

Jill Meniketti
04-12-2006, 11:41 PM
To Jill: This is the "Hang em High" sign guy from the Galaxy show and I wanted to thank you once again for your always pleasant way as well as your advice on obtaining autographs from the guys on my "Anthology" album by waiting patiently bt the back gate. The fact that Dave recognized my sign then the band played the song was incredible and the autographs and conversation with the guys made my night. Please extend my profound gratitude to the band. Take Care!
Wiley13

My pleasure! I heard later that someone stole your sign from you. I wish I would have known. I saw the perpetrator asking all the band members sign it. I would have had it returned to you had I known.

~ Jill

Jimmy CX
04-19-2006, 03:55 PM
Probally the same guy that stole the Bottle of Champagne I sent to Dave & Jill!!!

Jeff "Rowdy J" Kehr
04-20-2006, 10:18 AM
Probally the same guy that stole the Bottle of Champagne I sent to Dave & Jill!!!

Exactly. :(