PDA

View Full Version : Redwood city Friday night

Click
12-07-2005, 11:02 PM
I'm coming down a day early because of the drive, I want to make it a casual trip. I'll be in late Friday afternoon/early evening. Anyone want to get together to hit a brewpub or nice pub? Chip? Big T?

Chip
12-07-2005, 11:09 PM
I'm coming down a day early because of the drive, I want to make it a casual trip. I'll be in late Friday afternoon/early evening. Anyone want to get together to hit a brewpub or nice pub? Chip? Big T?
Dude!
I'd be so up for that.
But my sister is going to be in town from Portland and I've already commited to dinner with her.
Buy ya a beer at the show for sure, though. :beer:

fasteddie
12-08-2005, 12:51 AM
Hey Click
fyi Stef Burns is playing in Berkley friday night as well.
His links on the home page and i was going to take my son but maybe not im still in the air for friday night.
Lets see how the next couple days go with Deek.
Im not much of a drinker so if you guys wanted to hit Berkley i could drive you anytime after 6 When wife gets home.
And big T pm me if you want to get a ride as well. Not like its out of the way or anything.
http://www.thefreight.org/2005/december/info_09.html

bigT
12-08-2005, 07:07 PM
Call me. I should be home by 5:00. :beer:

fasteddie
12-08-2005, 09:16 PM
This ones not far from the show in Berkley.
Im not a big drinker so maybe this is like Coors.
http://www.pyramidbrew.com/alehouses.php
They did a live sports gear auction for knbr radio this week and people were raving about it. My son and i are heading to Bezerkley arround 5:30-6:00 dont think we will have time to make it there till after the show. Just incase anyone else is heading that way. Might be worth checking out.

Terr
12-08-2005, 10:58 PM
Might try to make the Burns/D'Agostino show tooo

fasteddie
12-08-2005, 11:54 PM
Cool Terr i have never seen them so thought it was about time and the felton show was the only other venue for kids besides Berkley.
Really want to get my son to see other types of music as well.
He also wants me to get tickets to CCR revisited at the big fox as well.
Hope traffic is not too bad thats a bitch to get to from the south bay.
The manager of the little fox is in the process of getting a new lic to allow kids and will also be booking shows in the big venue as well so who knows maybe next year the bday bash my move into the bigger hall as well and allow all ages.
Its a killer room too. Hope to see you tommrow night.

Click
12-09-2005, 09:42 AM
I think Steph is doing that show at the Foxx as well. I wanted to see it but don't know if I'll be able to make it. After the drive, I'll just want to get settled in and hang it the area instead of trying to find another show. Ah Pyramid, yeh, we have one of those in Seattle, the original one. Some good beers, some mediocre beers. So I guess I'll look for you Fasteddie at the Sat show. Big T, I'll call on the road.

Debby
12-09-2005, 02:41 PM
Does anyone happen to have a couple of extra tickets?

:guitarist

Terr
12-09-2005, 06:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/a337/Tarksya4/greetz.gif Debby-
No...sorry. I never got a ticket.
I ain't goin' after all. I decided I'm still mad at Stef for choosin' Huey over Dave. heh

Things came up tooo :D

25 Hours To Go Til The Big Bash! :guitarist